Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Animal Crossing New Leaf: Maid Dress

Lately I have been playing a lot of Animal Crossing.
So far, one of my favorite features of the new Animal Crossing game is the ability to design clothes that aren't uniform with a dinky dunce cap, and can have sleeves and back designed differently.
That, and the fact that clothing and stuff is unisex, including girly dresses. ;D

Here's my first try with the PRO designer thingy in Animal Crossing New Leaf. 
Hope you enjoy this maid dress as much as I had fun making it:






I made more designs on an alt character, but that character is still new and doesn't have the QR code thingy available, so until she gets more friendly with the seamstress, I can't get the QR codes for those outfits yet.
One is an original armored dress design, and another is the recruit top from Ragnarok Online 2(the old scrapped one).

No comments:

Post a Comment